I'm here with another lip tutorial from my ombre lip series. Make sure to check out the others if you haven't already!
This is a beautiful royal purple and metallic gold ombre lip decorated with multi-color hearts!
Hope you enjoy the tutorial.
- Essence Gel Eyeliner 003 Berlin
- Makeup Geek Pigment - Liquid Gold
- Glam Express 15 Color Ultra Shimmer Palette (lilac)
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil (contour lips)
- Heart Shaped Stud Rhinestone Nail Art Decoration
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a purple base and apply all over lips. I’m using a purple gel liner.
- Add a metallic gold to the center of lips. I’m using a gold pigment.
- Using a lilac eyeshadow, apply in between the gold and purple to diffuse and soften the edges. This will blend the look together and create a gradient effect.
- You may stop here for fun ombre lips or embellish the look if you’re feeling whimsical!
- I added heart shaped nail art decoration in various shades of pink and purple to the upper lips for a fun look!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!