Today's lip tutorial is an avante garde - out of the box look. The upper lip is metallic teal and gold and the bottom lip is a marbleized red, black and white.
This is great for a photo shoot or a costume look. Enjoy the tutorial.
- Masquerade Cosmetics Black Eye Pencil
- Sleek I-Divine Au Natural Palette (black
- Golden Rose Loose Powder Pigment - Green
- Liquid Black Eyeliner
- Nyx Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Gold (LCL101)
- Red Pigment + Clear Lip Gloss
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Outline lips and fill in with a black pencil.
- Fill in lips with a black eyeshadow.
- Pat a metallic teal colored pigment to the upper lip.
- Using black liquid liner, outline the lips again for a more crisp clean edge.
- Apply gold glitter liner to the upper part of the lip, just beneath the cupid’s bow.
- Apply a liquid red lipstick to the bottom lip in random swirls for a marble effect.
- Repeat this step with a white liquid lipstick.
- You may need to reapply some black liquid liner to get that marbleized effect on the lower lip.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!