Today I am sharing a tutorial on metallic nails. These metallic half moon nails are perfect for autumn/winter.
Things You Need:
Step by Step Tutorial
1. Start with a black creme base on your nails. I used Maybelline Color Show Blackout for this.
2. Layer a copper flakie over the nails. I used Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure for this. If you don't have copper flakie you can also layer gold or copper glitter.
3. Using a gold acrylic paint create three triangles near the cuticles.
4. Add three dots on each side of the triangles. You can use a dotting tool or a tooth pick for this.
5. Add small vertical lines between the dots with the same golden acrylic paint.
6. Join the small lines with small curves. You can also add bronze or copper lines near the gold ones and dot them if you want.
7. Add a top coat and your metallic nails are ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.