Today's makeup look is a combination of pinks, reds and black. The beautiful gradient effect makes the burgundy or marsala (the 2015 Pantone Color of the year) wearable on the eyelids without looking harsh. It actually adds a smokey, seductive touch. This look would be great for Valentine's Day! Enjoy the tutorial.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base - Skin Tone (ESB03)
- Lollipop Cosmetics Eyeshadow (pink, burgundy or marsala, black)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Creme Eyeshadow - ESCSO Sable Or
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Fortune Teller
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder-PP21 White orange
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
- False Eyelashes
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a neutral eyeshadow base. I’m using NYX eyeshadow base in Skin Tone.
- Apply a soft pink eyeshadow over entire lid area blending all the way up into the crease.
- Then apply a deep burgundy or marsala shade to the inner and outer parts of the eyelid, leaving the center empty. Blend.
- Now apply a light pinkish beige crème shadow to the center part of the lid as a base. Blend with fingertips.
- Pat on a shimmery plum/eggplant pearl pigment over the entire eyelid.
- Apply black shadow to the inner and outer corners and blend.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the lower lashline and smudge with black shadow. Also add a tiny amount of the burgundy shadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply a peachy highlight to the brow bone and blend. Also, pat on a little to the center of the lid. I’m using Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder,
- Line the lower and upper lashline with black liner.
- Apply lashes and mascara.
- Optional: embellish the look with a fun print, I used gel liner and a fine point brush to create the design.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!