Makeup/Skincare Travel Bag Packing Tips
Traveling to a far away place but you have no idea what to take?
Here are the things I will be taking on my trip and I'll give you some tips along the way. I've also included skincare because traveling can do such a number on the skin and sometimes we forget to pack these essentials on the go.
- PureDerm Makeup Remover Wipes- To take the day off my face.
- BioMiracle 20 min. Miracle Mask- I want pamper my skin with extra moisture and goodness.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser-To Deep clean my pores.
- Maximum Strength Acne Medication Benzoyl Peroxide Gel- for an acne tamer and spot treatment.
- Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream with Spf 15 Sunscreen- For moisture,firming and protection.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion- I love this for deep hydration
- Cococare 100% Natural Jojoba Oil- Great for moisturizing my face,hands, body and hair.
*To keep you makeup looking better longer!
- E.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets- to absorb the oil on my face without having remove my makeup or pile on my touch-up powder.
- E.l.f. Professional Powder Puff- to press on my makeup setting powder into the skin, so I don't disturb my concealer.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray- Locks in my makeup!
- Cover Girl Press Powder- It's a must when I wear liquid foundation, for staying power and extra coverage!
- E.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo- Two product in one package to help give my skin a healthy youthful look.
- NYX Natural Palette- The perfect palette to take me from a soft day look to a smokey evening look.
- Balanced Guru Body Balm- I'm obsessed! Its makes my dry, cracked winter hands good as new. Can't leave home without it!
- H20+ Face OASIS- A hydrating treatment. Just in case I don't have time for a hydrating face mask.
- Makeup Brushes- The smaller the better!
- The Real techniques Travel kits are the perfect size for travel.
- I'm also taking a small flat brush from the Forever 21 Love & Beauty line.
- Sponge tip applicators also come in handy.
- Benefit The PoreFessional to give my makeup the perfect smooth base.
- For eyes, Urban Decay Primer Potion to make my Eyeshadow last all day.
- 2 in 1 Waterproof Liquid and pencil- I got this one on Tmart.com. But any 2 in 1 liner would be convenient for travel and make your eyes really pop.
- Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer- Gives my brows the natural finish and long lasting hold I need. *Remember 2 in 1 products make for easy application when on the go.
- NYX Wonder Pencil- A 3in1 product, a concealer, eyeliner and highlighter. For brightness where i need it!
- Travel size Yaby Oil Free Foundation- Good foundation and perfect size.
- Revlon Colorbust Balm Stains- A lip balm and stain, whats not to love! Moisturizing and long lasting color. [*For cheaper alternatives, check out the Wet 'N Wild and NYC balm stains at your local drugstore]
- Travel size Benefits They're Real mascara- A semi waterproof formula that gives me the look of a water proof mascara but not hard to remove.
- Kitchen storage bags or ziplock bags are great to separate products.They also prevent messy leakage of liquids or powders from getting everywhere.
- If you don't have any sample size, travel size or small products; transfer some of the product into a small travel container. [Sets can be found in retail stores travel section]
- Don't just limit yourself to makeup bags and carrying cases, you can also use your dust bag and pillowcases to pack your stuff.
- Lay out all the products you think you you might need first, then see if you have any dual use or multi-use products for two or more purposes, to limit over packing.
- Mini makeup palettes that come with eyeshadows, blush, bronzer and lip products are great way to save space!
Hope this was helpful ! Take care and have a safe trip! XOXO
View more posts from Annette here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Know Annette
Makeup and fashion are an expression of my personality, my moods and even artistic side. I don't categorize myself with a specific style type, I just wear what I like ... READ MORE>>