Christmas is only a few days away. We'll be hanging out with family and friends and this time is certainly magical.
I'm here to show you how to look stunning for the holidays with this quick and effortless makeup look.
This time I've used silver-gray with a touch of color on the lower lashline.
I added false lashes for a more glamorous look, but if you don’t want them, just use mascara for a more natural look.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply a light gray eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply white eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, apply a dark gray eyeshadow to the outer parts of the eyes or the outer "v." Blend.
- Smudge a beige or neutral eyeshadow under the eyebrow. Emphasize the lower lashline. Use the white shade at the inner corner and the blue eyeshadow at the outer corners.
- Line your upper lashline using a black eyeliner. Apply false lashes for a more dramatic look. Don’t forget finish the look with black mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Mineral Hygienics Sheer Perfection Silk Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Wheat
- Paese Eyeshadow Satinette #823
- Sephora Eyeshadow gray
- Mariza Eyeshadow Beige
- Inglot Eyeshadow Blue
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- False Lashes
- Mascara L’oreal Volume Million Lashes
- IsaDora Mutli Vitamin Gloss #32 Raspberry
I hope that this Christmas will be special for you.
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>