Carnival is a time where you can go crazy with makeup and get away with it!
Today I show you a makeup look, where the main focus is false eyelashes with sparkly crystals.
Here's a closeup of the look:
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for eyeshadows.
- Apply navy blue eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
- Using a blending brush put a violet eyeshadow on breaking of lids. Smudge it very well.
- Apply maroon eyeshadow in the middle of the lid.
- Apply light beige eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid.
- On the border of beige and maroon shadows, apply a shimmering light moron eyeshadow. Smudge the borders between colors. If necessary, add a bit of eyeshadows.
- Smudge a beige eyeshadow area under the eyebrow. Use matte and pearly beige eyeshadow. Emphasize the lower lashline using orange eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline using black eyeliner.
- Apply false lashes. Don’t forget finish the look with black mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Glazel Anti-Shine Control #1
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Korres Compact Powder Brightering Flawless Finish #WRP1
- Bronzer Lancome Bamboo
- base for eyeshadows Deni Carte
- Glazel Eyeshadows navy blue (H21), violet (H15), matte beige (332), moron (H8), orange (19), pearly beige (2), light moron (72)
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- Inglot Duo Adhesive
- False Lashes
- IsaDora Mascara Volume 2.0 Black
- Lipgloss Astor Liquid Care #111 Irresistible
Do you like the unusual false eyelashes?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>