I admit that I like romantic makeup.
They are generally soft and quick to create, but very effective.
Black liner give a dramatic look, red on the lips give a little sensuality.
I feel beautiful in this makeup look.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply gold eyeshadow to the entire lid.
- Apply a light metallic beige eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid. Emphasize the crease using cool brown eyeshadow.
- Apply gray eyeshadow to the outer corner of the upper and lower lid.
- On the rest of the lower lashline, impose a gold eyeshadow. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Apply the same liner to the waterline.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kobo Professional Modeling Illuminator #101
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder
- W7 Africa Multi Bronzzing Face Powder
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- W7 Eye Shadow Kit – Eyes Palette
- Mariza Eyeshadow: beige
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 01 Black
- Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- W7 Kiss Matts Lipstick #damson
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>