10 days until Christmas is here, whoo hoo..I cant wait!
So as promised, today I have for you another holiday makeup look. This time I used my 120 colors palette, I almost forgot about what nice colors this palette has! I choose Christmas-y colors like green and gold.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a light green to inner 1/3 of eyelids.
- Then apply a medium green to the outer 2/3 of eyelids.
- Apply a warm brown to the brown bone, to warm up the eyes.
- Apply a charcoal-grey to the crease to add dimension to this look.
- Apply a golden eyeshadow to the inner corners of the eyes blending upwards to brighten up the eyes.
- Apply a satiny champagne shade beneath the eyebrows for a highlight.
- Apply a bright shimmery green to the inner 1/3 of the lower lashline for a fun and bright eyed look.
- For the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline, smudge the medium green and the charcoal-grey to smoke out the look.
- Finish with a gold glittery eyeliner at the upper lashline and of course, mascara, to complete this festive holiday eye makeup look!
- 120 Palette from Fraulein
- Flormar Cosmetics Glitter Eyeliner Nr.302
- No7 Extreme Length Mascara - Black
I hope you liked this look and don't forget to comment below!
Lots of Love, M!
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>