It's been a while since I wore a smokey eye makeup look and I really missed it. So, a few days ago I wore a wearable smokey eye.
Smokey eyes are the most sensual makeup look and can be created with just about any color.
Since this was a day look, I didn't apply false lashes but added three coats of mascara instead.
If you like this look and would like to recreate it, I've listed the steps along with a full product list, below.
- Apply NYX Jumbo - Deep Brown all over lids as a base. Apply an olive brown shade as a transition color to the area below the brow bone.
- Layer a shimmery purple over the base and with a fluffy brush, blend any harsh lines.
- Apply a coffee brown to the crease to further define the eyes.
- To the inner corners, apply a gold color and highlight the brow bone with a whitish pink shadow.
- Apply black eye pencil to the waterline. On the lower lashline, smudge shades 6+3 (black and brown).
- Finish the look with mascara.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Deep Brown (smudged on lid as a base)
- 80 e/s Palette - CA 80B
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner - Black
- Inglot Brows Eyeshadow - 562
- Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black
- Max Factor Lasting Performance - 105 Soft Beige
- Catrice Camouflage Concealer - 010 Ivory
- MUFE HD Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Medium/Deep
- MAC Blush Ombre - Azalea Blossom
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow
- Teeez Deser Lush Sheer Lipstick - Bloodstone Burgundy
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>