I'm back from my vacation and today I have a new makeup look to share with you guys.
It's a neutral look and I used the lovely Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette to create it. I think it's perfect to wear during the day but you can also make this a night look by applying a bold lipstick and adding a little depth to the outer corners of the eyes.
I hope you like it!
GET THE LOOK:
- Makeup Revolution Eye Primer – Stay don't Stray
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Pupa Vamp Wet& Dry Eyeshadow – 201 Champagne
- Zoeva Eyeliner - Cocoa Bean
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder – Auburn/Red
- Melkior Eyeliner Pencil – Blue
- Essence Maximum Definition Mascara – Black
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover – Tawny
- MUD Corrector - #2
- Catrice Camouflage – 010 Ivory
- MUFE HD Powder
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Makeup Revolution Blush – Love
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Golden Rose Dream Lips Lipliner – 503
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Antwerp
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>