Recently I just bought the Sleek Sunset palette and I really like the colors. This is the first makeup look I've created using it.
It's colorful and easy to achieve, just perfect for the sunny days.
My first thought when I saw the final result was cocktails. I hope you like it and don't forget to leave me your suggestions.
GET THE LOOK:
>>>>E Y E S:
- Zoeva Long Lasting Eye Primer
- Sleek Sunset Palette
- MUA Undress Me Palette
- Ada Eye Pencil - Azul (waterline + liner)
- Sleek Eyebrow Stylist - Medium
- Gosh Growth Mascara - Black
>>>>F A C E:
- Flormar BB Cream Sheer Tinted - 01 Light
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 030 Classic Beige
- Clinique Clarifying Powder - 02 Clarifying Neutral
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess - 02 Soft Shimmer Bronzer
- Estee Lauder Signature Silky Powder Blush - 21 Peach Nuance
- Estee Lauder Opulent Shimmer Powder
>>>>L I P S:
- Golden Rose Dream Lip Liner - 503
- Golden Rose Luxury Lipgloss - 03
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>