Today's eye makeup look is an extremely intense look yet is rather simple to achieve. The secret to this look is the texture of the eyeshadows used.
I used Makeup Geek's eyeshadow pigments which have very pretty reflects in them which give them that duo chrome finish. I applied these dry but you can also apply wet for an even more true metallic finish!
To soften up the look I used Bourjois #21 Eyeshadow in Jaune Pepite which is a soft pastel yellow in a pearlescent finish. Don't be afraid to mix textures when working with makeup. The metallic finish mixed with the pearl gives a really unique and intense look!
Here's a closeup of the look:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Makeup Geek Pigment - Liquid Gold
- Makeup Geek Pigment - Insomnia (dark chocolate-blue/teal reflects)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (black)
- Bourjois Eyeshadow #21 Jaune Pepite (pastel yellow-pearl finish)
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner-black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to the entire eyelid.
- Then apply a metallic gold eyeshadow over the base. I’m using Liquid Gold pigment by Makeup Geek.
- Apply a dark chocolaty brown to the crease to warm up the look. The Insomnia pigment I’m using has bluish reflects as well which add a nice duo-chrome effect!
- To intensify the look further, I’m adding black to the outer v area.
- Then apply a pastel yellow to the inner corners and brown bone. I’m using Bourjois Jaune Pepite Eyeshadow.
- Apply black eyeliner to the upper lashline.
- Finish with false lashes and mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!