Hey girls, lipstick is a makeup staple in every girls's makeup kit. Today I am sharing how you can have lipstick on your nails!
THINGS YOU NEED:
Acrylic Paints/ Sally Hansen Wet Cement/Striping Brush/Detailing Brush/L'Oreal Matte Top Coat
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start with a grey creme as a base on your nails. I used Sally Hansen Wet Cement.
2. Draw two sets of parallel vertical lines using white acrylic paint. For this use big striper so that you can get straight lines.
3. Draw another set of lines under the previous ones, using black acrylic paint.
4. Create rectangles between the set of lines for lipstick bullets. For this use white acrylic paint.
5. Create a triangle as the tip of the bullet.
6. Fill the lipstick bullets with pink acrylic paint. I mixed white and dark pink for the light pink shade.
7. Draw the boundaries around the bullets to give it a clean look. Use a detailing brush for this.
8. Add a white highlight at the top of the bullet for a 3d look. Finally, add a matte top coat and your lipstick look is complete.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.