I've decided to create an abstract editorial makeup look today. This might be something to try if you're not really sure what to wear this Halloween.
This was super fun to create and I hope you enjoy the tutorial!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F04-blue
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F31
- BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow (blue, purple, yellow, pink, green)
- Sleek Acid Palette (orange)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Orange Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics White Eyeshadow
- MAC Gel Eyeliner Black
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
- False Eyelases
- Diamond Powder Essence: Eclipse Collection Diamond Powder
- Rhinestones For Decoration
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a blue eye base, begin tracing the outline of the desired shape around the eye. Then fill it in with blue eyeshadow.
- Add purple to the outer lower lashline.
- Then apply a lime green to the outer part of the design.
- Draw the design near the inner part of the eye. Remember you can use a white base to clean up around the edges and to get a more clean and highlighted edge.
- Fill in the design with the colors of your choice. I’m using neon orange and lime green.
- Add a shimmery ivory diamond powder, highlight the brow bone and to the inner corners.
- When you’re satisfied, use white to clean up the edges and black to add intensity. This will create a 3d effect.
- Add black liner to the upper and lower lashline.
- Finish with false lashes and mascara.
- Optional: Embellish the look with multi-colored rhinestones.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!