Hi girls, today I am sharing a ladybug tutorial here. It is fun to create and looks absolutely pretty on nails.
THINGS YOU NEED:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start by painting a shimmery green nail polish on your nails.
(I have used NYX Girls Lucious Green for this).
2. Using a red acrylic paint create ovals on each nail.These ovals can be of different sizes.
Fill the ovals using the same red acrylic paint. Let them dry.
Create flowers near the ovals using white acrylic paint.
(I have a tutorial on how to create these flowers here.)
3. Once the ovals are completely dry draw a line across each of them using a black acrylic paint.
Use a fine detailing brush for this.
Dot yellow acrylic paint between the flower petals.
4. To create the ladybug heads draw a quarter circle in each oval using the same black acrylic paint.
5. For the eyes, add white dots on the ladybug heads using a dotting tool. Use a white acrylic paint for this.
Add swirls near the flowers. Use a yellow acrylic paint for this.
6. To complete the eyes, add black dots in the white dots using a black acrylic paint.
Add black dots (using a dotting tool) on the ladybugs to complete the manicure.
Seal off the manicure with a top coat.
You have your Ladybug nails ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.