Today I decided to do another neon makeup tutorial but this one has a nice lime green color pop. The smokey eye makes this look a lot more wearable as you can see the neon eyeshadow gives a nice accent to the look, rather than being the entire focal point. Let's get started...
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Sleek Acid Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Natural Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence Berlin Rocks Gel Eyeliner 03
- MAC Kohl Pencil Black
- Maybelline The Rocket Instant Volum Mascara
- False Eyelashes
- W7 Cosmetics Double Act Blush (Bronzer & Blush Duo)
- BH Cosmetics 66 Lip Color Palette
STEP BY STEP:
- Apply a white eyeshadow base over entire eyelids. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Apply a neon orange eyeshadow to inner 2/3 of lids, leaving the outer edge empty. I'm using Sleek's Acid Palette.
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the outer 1/3 of the eyelid.
- Apply a violet eyeshadow over the black and make sure to blend! Apply a shimmery gold highlight to brow bone.
- Apply a taupe brown above the crease and blend the eyeshadows.
- Now for the lower lashline. Apply a lime green to the inner lower lashline, a chocolatey brown to the middle and a violet to the outer lower lashline.
- Then apply a black eyeliner to the waterline to intensify the look. Apply a purple gel liner to upper lashline and finish with false lashes and mascara!
Do you like this neon color combo with the dark violet smoky eye?
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here