Miss the winter or just like blue? This look is for you then! Check out the tutorial!
1 First add primer. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
2. Add a black line and blend up with an angled brush. Use a fluffy brush to blend the edges (so it's not just a harsh line).
3. Step 3 is up to you, I added my eyeliner first so I had a guideline to where everything was gonna end up. To make it look more polished, I just clean it up after the look is done.
4. Add blue eyeshadow right above the black which we applied earlier. Gradually blend into the black. Then apply a lighter blue eyeshadow for a nice highlight.
5. Add black to the bottom lashline first, then gradually blend in blue. I used my white liquid liner to create a fun white line and blended it in.
6. FINISHED LOOK! I added false lashes, colored mascara to the lower lashline and a gem for fun. If you do want to wear contacts, put them in FIRST. They might make your eyes water and you don't want to ruin the makeup! Hope this helps:)
View more posts from Nikki here