Hey beautiful ladies. I hope all you sweethearts are doing great.
It is so cold these days in New Delhi, India, gosh!!! But I love the winter season.
So today I will be sharing how to properly remove makeup from your face. My routine is super easy and all the products mentioned are easily available at your nearby shops.
Here's the results of my makeup free face:
I personally think that the end result came out to be very good and the products I used worked well on my face.
- Clean your face using a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Then apply your face cleaner.
- Now apply gulab jal (rose water) with a cotton ball and remove any excess makeup residue.
- Using a face wash that suits your skin type, cleanse your face and rinse.
- Use a clean towel and pat your face dry.
- Then take some vaseline and massage face for 5-10 minutes.
- Voila ! You are done. Your face is now clean!
- Vedova's Herbal Milk Protein Face Cleaner
- Dabur Gulabari Premium Gulab Jal (Rose Water)
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
I will be writing reviews for all the products mentioned above in my upcoming posts, so stay tuned.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. Hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.