Here I am with the 3rd makeup look for holidays. This time I went for a soft look for those of you who are not into glitter or dark and dramatic looks.
Today's look is very simple as you will see in the tutorial below and it can easily be achieved in a maximum of 20 minutes.
This time I used Elise #191 falsies on the outer corners of my eyes for a more subtle look.
Now, lets get started with the tutorial, ladies!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply foundation, powder and primer to lids and define eyebrows. Then apply a white creamy base for the eyeshadows to adhere to. Apply shade 1- ivory over the entire lid area.
- Apply shade 2-warm beige right above the crease, as a transition shade. Apply shade 3-deep plum to the crease and blend with the other shade. With a fluffy clean brush, blend both colors really well eliminating any harsh lines.
- Highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye with shade 4-light beige. Then, line the eyes with a deep plum eyeliner. Line the waterline with a white liner.
- Finish the look with mascara and falsies Elise #191.
- MUA Professional Primer
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- Sleek Strom Palette
- NYX Gel Eyebrow - Brunette
- Zoeva Eyeliner - Night Violet
- No.7 Extreme Mascara - Black
- Elise Mini Lashes #191 KKCenterHK
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Foundation - Natural Beige
- NYX Concealer in a Jar - Yellow
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer - Nude Beige
- MUFE HD Powder
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess - 02 Soft Shimmer Bronzer
- Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
- Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Shine Box
- Essence Lip Liner - 06 Satin Mauve
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Prague
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>