Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
For this tutorial I got inspired by the holidays this season, so I decided to pair up gold glitter, browns, and a vampy purple lip. I think this would be a glamorous look to wear to any holiday parties.
- Dark Heart Designs Eye shadows - The Mayor, Pumpkin King, Heart Killer, Audrey, & Crash Love
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter - Citrus Twist & Sour Grape
- Elf Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Coloured Raine Lipstick - Plum Fairy
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Pat a shimmery white eye shadow on the brow bone as the highlight.
- Blend in a light brown eye shadow right above the crease as the transition color.
- Blend in a dark brown eye shadow in the crease. Make sure all shadows are blended nicely into each other. So there are no harsh edges.
- Pat a gold eye shadow on the entire lid.
- Apply a yellow/gold glitter right on top of the gold eye shadow & wing out eyes with black liquid eyeliner.
- Blend a little bit of black into the crease for some definition.
- To finish up these glamorous holiday eyes, pat a purple eye shadow on the lower line. Then using a black eye liner pencil smoke out that purple & line the waterline. Lastly, apply some false lashes!
Thank you for reading & have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
View more posts from ZenAh here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: ZenAh Dramatic Addict
"I don't think of it as something only used for beauty, it can be used as art too." READ MORE>>