Today's makeup look is really simple, I've used just three colors! To make it fun I've added glitter and winged liner. This look is perfect for the holidays as it's super simple and glamorous at the same time! Just switch up the colors to suit your preference.
Here's a closeup:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Violet Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Gold Pigment
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- Impala Cosmetics Black Eyeliner
- False Lashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
- Glitter Eye Kandy Cosmetics
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white base over the entire eyelids, I've applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Then apply a bright pink eyeshadow to the crease.
- Apply a gold glitter to the entire lids, staying below the crease.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline and wing it out for a bold effect. Also apply a light gold shimmery highlight to the brow bone.
- Apply black liner to the waterline and apply a lilac eyeshadow to the lower lashline and smudge it following the winged liner.
- To intensify the look add false eyelashes. Finish with mascara!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!