Today I am sharing my first manicure for Halloween. This is a bright and freaky look! If you have glow in dark polishes use them for this look and grab everyone's attention :D
Things You Need:
Maybelline Porcelain Party (White Creme)/ Maybelline Blackout (Black Creme)/ Neon Green Polish (Lea Green/ Neon Orange Polish (Enchant Coral)/ Matte Top Coat (L'Oreal Matte)/ White Acrylic Paint/ Detailing Brush/Small Dotting Tool
Step by Step Tutorial (For the Drip):
1. Start with a white base on the nails. For this you can use any white creme nail polish. I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party here. White base gives a pop to the neon shades.
2. Start making drip shape using the neon green nail polish. You can use a toothpick/dotting tool for this. Just make the drips on about 1/3rd of the nail.
3. Fill in the green drips and make orange drips to the middle of the nail. Just make sure that the drips do not overlap.
4. Fill in the orange drip completely.
5. Fill in rest of the nail using black creme nail polish. I used Maybelline Blackout for this.
6. Wait till the drips dry completely. Add a matte top coat and you're done.
Step by Step tutorial (for web and Spider):
1. Start with a black creme base. I used Maybelline Blackout for this.
2. Pick a center point on the nail and start drawing thin curvy lines from this point all the way to the cuticles. For this use white acrylic paint.
3. Now join these lines with another set of curvy lines. This creates the web.
4. Now draw the spider body near the web. This should be like the digit "8", just the head should be a bit smaller than the body.
5. Draw 8 legs, four on both sides of the body. If you want to add eyes you can add them on the head with the dotting tool.
6. I added orange eyes in my final look. [These webs are stamped so they look a bit different, but the freehand webs are way better].
The Finished Look:
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.