Today I want to show you a very expressive makeup look in the style of grunge.
Grunge style is characterized by heavily lined eyes and dark lipstick.
This look doesn't fit everyone. In theory, it doesn't fit as well to me either, although, in this makeup I felt great!
I think that it is enough to properly choose your colors and use the proper technique.
See my way to achieve this dark look, below.
Step 1: Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. On the entire eyelid, apply a base for the shadows. Line your upper lashline with black pencil and smudge it.
Step 2: Apply copper eyeshadow to the entire upper lid.
Step 3: Using a blending brush and brown eyeshadow, smudge the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
Step 4: Apply duochrome orange with pink reflexes eyeshadow on the inner part of the lid.
Step 5: Emphasize the lower lashline using the same eyeshadows.
Step 6: Line your upper lashline with black liner. On the waterline, apply the same black liner. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup 180 Sand Beige
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Contour and Strobing Palettes
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Pencil 303 Twilight
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Sensique Contour Duo Stick 101
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow: MaiTai, Taupe Notch, Showtime, Ice Queen
- Kobo Professional Precise Pen Eyeliner
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Feline Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips: 412 Vamp
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!