Recently, I have little time for makeup and when I do, I choose a classic combination.
But this time I decided to spice it up a bit. I only added color liner. Immediately, my makeup look has changed!
This turquoise green liner emphasizes the color of my irises.
By the way, I have a new hair color! After 15 years of dying it black, I wanted a radical change.
It is still not what I wanted, I was going for a brighter cooler shade of blonde, but for the first time is not bad. I like it.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid.
- Apply a light peach eyeshadow on the entire eyelid.
- Apply a brown eyeshadow only on the outer part of the crease.
- At the center of the eyelid, apply a luminous bright pink eyeshadow. Brighten the inner corners and the area under the eyebrows with a beige and white eyeshadow.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using peach and brown eyeshadows.
- On the outer part of the eyelid, apply a black eyeshadow. Blend.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- At the center of the black line, apply green liner. On the waterline, apply a turquoise crayon.
- Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff mixed with Revlon Colorstay #320 True Beige
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory.
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Powder #P1
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder #311 Nubian Desert
- Kobo Professional Matte Blusher 202 Terra Cota
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Blackout
- Inglot Eyeshadows: peach 312, brown 326
- Smashbox Click You're It Palette: 02, 05
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: #High Wire,
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Feline
- Inglot AMC Brow Gel # 18
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Black
- My Secret Glam Specialist Eyeliner #Malachite
- My Secret Satin Touch Kohl
- Kiko Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick 602 Natural Rose
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>