Hi girls !
Theoretically, people with green eyes shouldn't use green eyeshadow. I think that's not true. I often use various shades of green and didn't notice that my iris was subdued. Today, I didn't apply them on the entire eyelid. Instead, I drew a line in a gradient-like effect where the colors go with each other. I'll show you how to do it. Of course you can use other colors, this is just an example.
- Fill in the eyebrows (Inglot Brow Powder #567) to frame the eyes. Apply beige eyeshadow on the entire eyelid (color from Sleek Palette Showstoppers).
- Apply brown eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette Showstopper) to the outer crease. Smudge it very well.
- Apply a light green eyeshadow (Paese) to the inner upper lashline.
- Apply a extinguished green eyeshadow (Paese) to the middle upper lash line and saturated green eyeshadow (Paese) to the outer upper lash line.
- Using saturated green eyeshadow finish the line. It must be pointed head.
- Add a little black shadow (color from Sleek Pallete ACID ) in the outer corner of the line.
- Emphasize the lower lashline, lightly: Apply brown shadow in the outer corner, a white shadow in the inner corner. In the middle, beige eyeshadow.
- Finish the look with mascara (Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max)
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Paese Eyeshadows: greens
- Sleek Palette ACID: black, white.
- Sleek Palette Showstopper: brown (win this palette here !)
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Lipstick Inglot #66
- Lipgloss Astor Soft Sensation Liquid Care #111 Irresistible.
Do you like colorful liner?
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.