Since spring blossomed and summer is near, it's okay to wear colorful makeup. That's why I used many shades of green today.
I used a very simple technique where I've applied the colors from darkest to lightest and then neatly blended the edges between the eyeshadows.
I think you'll like this makeup look.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Line 2/3 of the outer upper lashline with black pencil.
- Smudge the black line upwards.
- Apply a dark glossy green eyeshadow (MUG #Envy) over the smudged pencil.
- Use the same green color to darken outer crease.
- Apply marine eyeshadow (MUG #Ocean Breeze) on the empty space on the outer part of the eyelid.
- Apply a bright muted green (MUG #Jester) to the inner corner of the lid.
- Using teal eyeshadow (MUG #Mermaid) connect the colors together.
- Brighten the inner corners with a white eyeshadow (MUG #Ice Queen). Lighten the area under the eyebrows using a beige (UD #Kinky) eyeshadow. Emphasize the lower lashline using three green eyeshadows: Envy, Mermaid, Jester.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. On the waterline, apply a beige eye crayon. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Foundation 2NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Reinbow Set #2
- Kobo Professional Transparent Matt Powder
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder 308 Sahara Sand
- Kobo Professional Matte Blusher 201 Apricot
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Ubran Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Kinky
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadows: #Envy, Mermaid, Jester, Ocean Breeze, Ice Queen
- Kobo Professional Ideal Volume Mascara
- Inglot Brow Powder 567
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- Wibo Lip Sentention nr 1
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>