STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply scotch tape on the sides of the eyes.
- Apply a black eye base to the outer corners.
- Set it with matte black eyeshadow.
- Apply a light orange eyeshadow to the crease and blend upwards. This will be the transition color.
- Apply a gold eyeshadow to the inner 2/3 of the lids.
- Apply a dark orange eyeshadow to the crease.
- Use a face powder to highlight the brow bone. Take note that all eyeshadows used are matte. (except for the gold lid color).
- Re-apply black eyeshadow.
- Line the eyes.
- Apply a metallic brown eyeshadow at the lower lashline.
- Curl lashes add mascara and false lashes.
- Highlight inner corners with a white shimmery eyeshadow.
- Contour and blush.
- Finish it off with a light pink lipstick!
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation - NC25
- Ben Nye Neutral Powder
- Benefit Browzings
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Elf 144 Palette
- Milani Baked Blush Eyeshadow (Drench in Gold)
- the Balm Nude'tude Palette
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Ebay Lashes #219
- Sansan Eyeshadow Deep Earth Brown
- Milani Baked Blush-Rose D' Oro
- Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lipstick-Pinkerbell
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>