Today's look is a glitzy gold and purple look.
It's perfect for an evening party!
Here's a close up of the look:
- NYX White Base
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-golden Sand
- Sleek Palette Oh So Special (pink, Purple, Lilac, Brown)
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Gel Eyeliner Brown
- Catrice Cosmetics Black Eyeliner
- NYX Gold Glitter Liner
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- Rimmel Mascara Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply an eyeshadow base over entire eyelids.
- Then apply a wash of a shimmery pink gold shadow over the entire eyelid.
- Now apply a pink eyeshadow to the crease.
- Apply a violet eyeshadow to the crease and outer v area.
- Apply a black gel liner to the upper lashline.
- Apply the same violet eyeshadow to the lower lashline and smoke out with a pencil tip brush.
- Apply false eyelashes.
- Apply mascara to the upper and bottom lashes.
- Apply a glitter to the center of the lid. I'm using a gel liner.
- Also, apply a tiny bit to the inner part of the lower lashline.
- Apply a shimmery highlight to the brow bone.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!