Today I would like to share a quick and simple makeup look.
This would be perfect for a New Year's Eve party because it's dark with a touch of glitter.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a satiny white eyeshadow on the area under the eyebrows. Lighten up the inner corner of the eyelid with a metallic white eyeshadow. Apply a beige eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Line your upper lashline with black pencil and black and green eyeshadow. For a more dramatic effect, make the line thick.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the crease. To keep the look soft, blend it very well.
- Gently pat the glitter dust to the middle of the eyelid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: use the light glitter shade at the inner corner and the black eyeshadow at the outer corners.
- Darken the waterline with a black pencil. Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Mineral Hygienics Sheer Perfection Silk Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Inglot Eyeshadows: black, brown
- Catrice Eyeshadow #600 Blackwood Forest
- Eve Pearl Eye Palette # Diamond Eyes
- Mariza Eyeshadow #Beige
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Avon Colortrend Black Pencil
- Mascara L’oreal Volume Million Lashes
- Rimmel Lipstick #Airy Fairy
There's just the right amount of glitter to sparkle beautifully on the eyelids.
Remember, you need just a tiny amount of glitter to be the star of the evening!
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>