I wanted to create yet another multi-colored look but this one has a lot of glitter! This look is purely for the makeup lovers and although it's not wearable, I think it's something everyone can enjoy. It's definitely more of a fantasy look!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- BH Cosmetics Palette Hollywood Palette- (gray, pink, blue, green yellow, purple)
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Lilac Eyeliner
- Seventeen Cosmetics Glitter
- Apply a white base to entire eyelids. I'm using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- For the eyeshadows, I will be using the BH Cosmetics Palette. I'm going to pat a light grey eyeshadow to the inner third of the lid.
- Apply a bright pink to the center of the lid and blend upwards towards the crease.
- Apply a blue eyeshadow to the outer edges of the eye, as well as to the crease.
- Apply a shimmery green to the brow bone and a bright yellow the inner corners of the eyes.
- Take a purple eyeshadow and apply above the eyebrows blending upwards. This look is very abstractual so just have fun with the shape and design. Be creative!
- I blended some of the pink into the purple above the brows for a nice gradient effect.
- Now take the NYX Jumbo Pencil and apply it to the lower lashline and layer the purple eyeshadow over.
- Using a purple liner, I created the fun pattern around the eyes.
- Add black eyeliner and mascara.
- Finish with glitter!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!