I like the Snow Globe eye makeup technique where the bright shade is in the middle of the eyelid, surrounded by the darker shade in the inner and outer part of the eye. This gives the illusion of rounder eyes and it's also a great way to brighten up the eye area!
Fortunately, I don't have closely spaced eyes. Otherwise I would look unfavorable in this type of makeup application.
For today, I chose pink and purple eyeshadows.
This makeup is not on the lighter side but is rather smokey, perfect for a night out.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid.
- Apply pink eyeshadow on the middle of the eyelid.
- Apply purple eyeshadow on the rest of the eyelid.
- Using a violet eyeshadow, gently blend any harsh edges between the colors.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the crease of the eyelid. Blend.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Add purple eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using peach and purple eyeshadows. Add light violet pigment to the middle of the eyelid.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation MAP 2 NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick #Rose
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Long Wear #Pearl
- Glazel Eyeshadows: beige, pink, purple, brown
- Inglot Eyeshadow: violet, peach
- Mac Pigment – light violet
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>