For today's eye tutorial, we begin with a basic neutral smokey eye and add onto it for a glamorous party look.
I've used shimmering lilac and deep plum to get the marsala look but you can substitute any colors as you'd like.
Enjoy the tutorial.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Blonde
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Palette (light brown, medium brown)
- Nyx Eye Shadow Base White (ESB01)
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Limited Edition Palette (purple)
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Rio Rio Palette (white)
- MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Fill in eyebrows to frame the eyes. Then apply an eye base to the entire lid area.
- Illuminate beneath the brows with a skin toned highlighter. Apply a light brown shadow to the crease and brow bone.
- Apply a medium brown shadow to the brow bone and blend.
- Apply a shimmery white shadow to the entire lid area staying below the crease.
- Apply a shimmery purple shadow to the outer ½ of the lid.
- Apply a black shadow to the outer edge of the eye and blend to soften the look.
- Apply black liner to the upper and lower lashline.
- Apply mascara and finish with false lashes for an extra glamorous look!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!