Hey dolls! This is a fun gold and burgundy cut crease, you can wear it out on a fun night out!
- Sugarpill Cosmetics "Poison Plum" and "Goldilux"
- Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (shimmery off white)
STEP BY STEP:
- First you want to prime that eye! Then I used a black eyeliner pen (by Jordana) to create the line.
- I then filled in the line with a black shadow (from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette). I used an angle brush to do this.
- After that I added a dark purple color on top of the black and on the bottom waterline. Then blended the top part gently.
- I then added my gold color and white shimmery colors, alternating brushes so it blends better. Added my eyeliner on top as well!
- I also put gold in my brows, but this is optional I just like colored brows:)
- Mascara and falsies were next! Then you're done!
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.