Hello everyone, hope you all doing great!
I am here again to share an elegant and easy nail art tutorial with you. This time it is a Valentine's Day nail art design. Yes! The season of love is about to arrive so I made 2-4 Valentine's Day nail art designs. I already posted my first Valentines nail tutorial which was in collaboration with one of my youtube friends.
Lets have a look to the finished design first:
I have cut my nails a bit short to show cute designs can be created with short nails as well! As a beginner, even as a lover, heheheh, this nail art design is appropriate for you this Valentine's Day. Just follow a few steps, and you will be able to achieve this design, too.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply the french tip guides on your nails to get perfect french manicure.
- Now using blue paint, make the french manicure and remove the tip guides.
- With the help of a dotting tool, make a heart in red color on the left side of your french manicure.
- Outline the french manicure with white tiny dots.
- Apply your top coat.
- Nails are done! Voila!
I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that you found it helpful in case you want to try out this design. If you try out this nail art design, I would love to see your re-creations. Do share them with me on social networks using the hashtags: #kannucreative / #kannu_creative / #creative_kannu.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. Hope you liked it. Have a nice day!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.