Hey girls, today I am sharing a quick nail art tutorial for Fourth of July.
Things You Need:
Colorbar All Fired Up // China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway // Sally Hansen Celeb City // Acrylic Paint // Striping Tape // Detailing Brush
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start by painting your nails with white creme. I used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party as a base on all the nails.
2. Apply two striping tape pieces horizontally on the pointer and middle finger. They should be parallel to each other. On ring finger, apply a striping tape on the middle of the nail vertically.
3. Fill red and blue creme on the pointer and middle finger nails.
4. Remove the horizontal tapes (using tweezers) before the nail polish dries. Fill the ring finger with silver nail polish.
5. Remove the vertical tape before the silver polish dries.
6. Once the silver polish dries, apply the blue creme on the other half. You can cover the silver part using a scotch tape. A striping tape can also be used.
7. Remove the scotch tape carefully. On the pinky apply striping tapes horizontally. I used two pieces together to increase the width of the lines.
8. Apply red creme polish over the nail. Carefully remove the tape pieces using tweezers.
9. Apply a top coat and your Fourth of July look is ready.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful....
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.