Today's inspiration was flower petals! Although this looks isn't very wearable, it's super fun & has a nice editorial feel to it. I hope this tutorial inspires you to re-create this look and think outside of the box =)
Here's a close up of the look:
- White Eyeliner Pencil
- MAC Black Kohl Pencil
- Seventeen Cosmetics (green
- MAC Red Pencil
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (red, blue
- Golden Rose Cosmetics White Matte Eyeshadow
- Mehron AQ Prisma Paradise 8 Color Eyeshadow Palette (white flower
- False Eyelashes
- MAC Pencil
- Use a white eyeliner pencil & begin sketching the flower design one petal at a time. I followed my natural crease as a guideline.
- Then take a black eyeliner pencil and outline the outer edge of the design.
- Smudge the black upwards, don't worry about the edges being too neat.
- Apply a green eyeshadow over the black and blend upwards.
- Using a red pencil, I filled in the inner part of the flower leaving the space at the upper lashline white. Then go over the red pencil with red eyeshadow.
- Reapply the white pencil as needed to accentuate and highlight the design.
- Apply blue eyeshadow at the lower lashline and line your waterline with black eyeliner pencil.
- Apply a shimmery gold highlight to the brow bone.
- Apply mascara and finish the look by embellishing it with fun rhinestones!
Please click the images to vote for my makeup looks on Glam Express!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!