Hey girls, today I am sharing another floral nail art tutorial here. This fresh matte look is easy to achieve.
THINGS YOU NEED:
Acrylic Paints // China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy // OPI Red Lights Ahead Everywhere // Maybelline Porcelain Party // L'Oreal Paris Top Coat // Detailing Brush
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start by painting the nails with a white creme base. I used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party for this.
2. Using black acrylic paint, draw broken, dashed lines across the nail. The lines should be parallel. The length of the parts need not to be equal. I used a small detailing brush for the lines.
3. Now draw parallel lines just perpendicular to the earlier lines. This will make a criss cross look on the base.
4. Using the colored polish, draw two circles on the nail. The circles can be of unequal size. I used the nail polish brush itself for drawing the circles. You can also use a small detailing brush for this.
5. While the circles are drying, draw leaves using dark green acrylic paint.
6. Draw circles at the center of the circles. Highlight the corners of the leaves using light green acrylic paint.
7. Start creating semi circles around the circles at the center. Draw veins on the leaves using a black acrylic paint.
8. Cover the two polish circles completely with semicircles.
Let it dry and then top coat the nails.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful....
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.