Hey guys! This is my first time doing a creepy Halloween look.
This look is very simple and you don't need any special products beyond your everyday makeup essentials!
EYE & FACE MAKEUP TUTORIAL:
- Outline the crease of the eyes with a black eyeliner and set it with a matte black eyeshadow.
- Apply a matte orange eyeshadow to lessen the harsh edges and bring it along the inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply a matte brown eyeshadow just below the black eyeshadow to create depth to the eyes.
- Highlight the brow-bone and blend it all together.
- Reapply the black eyeshadow to intensify the cut crease-as needed.
- Apply a white base on your lids and blend.
- Apply Sonic from the UD Vice 3 palette onto the inner 1/2 of the lids.
- Apply Bondage on the outer v of the eyes and blend!
- Apply Heroine just between Sonic and Bondage to create dimension to the eyes.
- Reapply the orange eyeshadow to blend it all together.
- Apply Heroine on the inner corners as well.
- Tightline and apply Sonic on the lower lashline.
- Warm up the lower lashline by applying a matte orange eyeshadow.
- Line the eyes with a gel liner and apply falsies.
- Do your foundation routine, contour and apply blush.
SPECIAL FX MAKEUP TUTORIAL:
- Separate the tissue paper into think layers making it 1 ply.
- Apply eyelash glue on the desired area where you wanted to have a wound. In my case, I wanted to have a ripped mouth.
- Continue layering the tissue. I did about 3-4 layers here.
- Apply glue and tissue just in the middle of the neck to create a flesh for the headless effect.
- Draw an oblong/circle shape imitating your neck using a white eyeliner.
- Paint your neck but leave the h*** that we just created.
- Outline the h*** with a red lip cream or red paint and fill it in using a lip cream and red lipstick.
- Intensify it by applying a black paint as an outline.
- Apply a brown eyeshadow around the h*** that we did.
- Draw a white circle in the middle of the h*** to create a bone like effect and just add some lines around it using a white eyeliner and set it with matte white eyeshadow.
- Apply foundation on the tissue that we applied on the neck for a realistic skin look. Then set with powder.
- Mix blues pinks, purples and black to create a bruised look and apply it around the neck area.
- Add more lipstick and lip cream. Draw dripping blood on the neck.
- Cut the tissue on the cheeks area in half.
- Apply foundation on the tissue and then apply a black paint on the gap that we just created as well as on the lips.
- Apply some red lipstick on top of it.
- Mix eyeshadows to create bruises and apply it around the tissue.
- Just apply more red lipstick and lip cream to finish off the look! VOILA, you now have a floating head!
I'm sorry if these are a lot of steps. But trust me, it's simple even for beginners. But I must admit, it does take a lot of time and patience. That's all =)
- Blue Heaven Kajal Black Liner
- e.l.f. Studio 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette #71802S Bright
- Urban Decay Vice3 Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Jumbp Pencil - Milk
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner - Black
- MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- theBALM Mary Loumanizer
- Black Face Paint
- Red Lipstick
- Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Lip Cream - Zombettie
Thank you guys for dropping by my page.
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>