Pink can be an intimidating color, especially if you're not sure what shade of pink to work with. But it can also be a pretty feminine and flirty shade! When paired with the right colors, pink can be the perfect shade to get that sexy bombshell look!
Here, I'll show you how to use pinks on the eyes, cheeks and lips all at the same time, without looking like a clown!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply scotch tape at the edge of your eyes, this will create a sharp winged edge.
- Using a black kohl liner, apply it to the outer corners of the lid.
- Use a brush to smudge out the liner. I'm using Elf's Smudge Brush.
- Apply a matte black eyeshadow to the outer edges where we applied the black. Then, drag towards the inner part of the crease.
- Apply a matte brown eyeshadow to the crease, just above the black eyeshadow.
- Apply a metallic pink eyeshadow to the entire eyelid, staying below the crease.
- Apply a metallic light pink eyeshadow to the inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply a vanilla/ivory eyeshadow to the brow bone.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline, then remove the scotch tape.
- Now, apply eyeliner to the waterline and lower lashline.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.
- Contour to define the face.
- Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Apply Elf's Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade to the upper part of the cheeks for a highlight.
- For the lips, I'm using MAC's Pink Nouveau.
Now you can all rock pink makeup! Thank you for reading my blog and watching my videos!
Stay pretty :)
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid Nc25
- Ben Nye Colorless Powder
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Elf 144 Palette
- Makhmali 96 Eyeshadow
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Avon Supershock Mascara
- Sansan Eyeshadow Deep Earth Brown
- Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink
- MAC Pink Nouveau
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>