I'm back with a fun and easy tutorial on how to achieve big dolly eyes! This look would be great for Halloween, Cosplay or even when you just want to feel like a complete doll!
Another awesome thing about this look is only two eye shadows are needed to achieve it!
Check out the pictorial below to catch every step!
- Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eye shadows (Tako & Poison Plum)
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner (black)
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick (Divine)
- Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed shadow Dollipop (As Blush)
- Super pinky Circle Lens (Violet) - To make eyes appear more big, round, and dolly!
STEP BY STEP:(More detailed)
- Draw on a crease with a eyeliner pencil. Underneath the crease, fill in the entire lid with a matte white eye shadow.
- Pat a white eye shadow on the brow bone & begin building up the crease with a purple eye shadow & blending upward into the
- Blend out any harsh lines!
- Pat the same matte white eye shadow on the lower line.
- Apply black liquid liner to the top of the eye and underneath the lower line to make an illusion of bigger eyes!
- Apply some big dolly lashes to the top and bottom of the eye.
Big Dolly eyes are now complete! To make eyes appear even more big, round, & dolly I suggest popping in a pair of Circle Lens. They come in many colors and designs!
View more posts from ZenAh here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: ZenAh Dramatic Addict
I don't think of it as something only used for beauty, it can be used as art too. READ MORE>>