Slow the autumn starts to take control. Although some days are still quite hot, we can't say the same thing about evenings. At night its really cold, the wind blows slightly but a sweater is all you need to keep you worm. That's ok, I don't mind...I don't like when its raining, but I do like its smell...who understands me? Every season is special in his own way and we should see the nice aspects of each one. About the makeup, its inspired about all that means fall. Don't forget to leave me your feedback in the comments below.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Prep eyes with foundation and powder. Then apply primer (MUA Professional Primer) and blend very well. Define eyebrows.
2. I applied shade no.1-dark brown (Too Faced Chocolate Bar) in the outer corner of the eye and a little bit in the crease. Blend any harsh lines.
3. Above the crease, for a nice transition between the colors, apply shade no.2-warm brown (Too Faced Chocolate Bar). Blend very well.
4. Highlight the brow bone using shade no.3-ivory from Sleek Storm.
5. Apply shade no.4-metallic orange from Sleek Sunset to the middle of the lid.
6. In the inner corner of the eye, apply shade no.5-gold from Sleek Sunset palette. If you feel that the colors don't keep their intensity while you blend, feel free to come back and apply them again.
7. Apply black pencil to the waterline. On the lower lashline, I applied the gold and orange shadows.
8. Line upper lashline with brown eyeliner.
9. Apply black mascara.
10. Apply false eyelashes.
FINISHED LOOK- natural light and with flash:
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.