Now that Autumn has finally arrived, I've totally changed my style of makeup. I'm wearing season appropriate shades in darker lipcolor and of course, smokey eyes. I like warm light shades that give the right intensity but the shades from autumn also really fascinate me.
So today, I have prepared a new tutorial, specific for fall. I've started to do more posts like this, even if it takes longer to do. If you have a makeup that you would like me to recreate don't forget to write or send pictures. Hope you like it and find this tutorial helpful.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Prep eyes with foundation and powder creating a base for the primer. I applied primer to enhance the resistance of the eyeshadows. I defined my eyebrows using Inglot 562 and I sealed them with Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara.
2. Apply a warm chocolate brown to the entire lid as a base. I applied Sephora pencil – 09 electro choc and I smudged it very well, creating a base for the eyeshadows.
3. I applied shade no.1- plum/brown (MUA Undressed Palette) on the entire eyelid and with a small brush, I blended out any harsh lines.
4. In the outer corner of the eye, I applied shade no.2-dark brown (Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette) up to the crease. Don't forget to blend well.
5. Above the crease, I applied shade no. 3-matte taupe/brown (MUA Undressed Palette) for a nice transition between the colors.
6. I highlighted the brow bone using shade no.4-warm gold and above the inner corner of the eye I applied shade no.5-ivory to help the colors blend well. Both colors are from MUA Undress Me Too palette.
7. On my tear duct, I applied gold pigment and on my lower lashline I mixed the plum and dark brown. On my waterline I applied black pencil.
8. I applied black eyeliner Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner – Dominatrix.
9. Apply mascara Oriflame The One - Black.
10. Finish with false eyelashes from KKCenterhk.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.