Here's an easy to achieve eye makeup tutorial that will wow all your friends! It's a sort of creature like look with popped blood vessels and scales...super creepy, right!?
The great thing is you can just use items from your already existing makeup collection you would just need to purchase the theatrical blood (or you can use a paint wheel).
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette (pink, red, purple, black)
- Sleek Natural Palette (brown, champagne, black)
- Makeup Geek Pigment - Insomnia
- Stencil (for scales)
- Mehron Aqua Prisma Palette (black, white)
- Special FX Blood
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base.
- Then apply a dark pink eyeshadow to the crease and blend.
- Apply a deep purple/brown eyeshadow to the inner and outer 1/3 of the eyelid.
- Also apply to 2/3 of the outer lower lashline.
- Apply a dark chocolate eye pigment with a duochrome finish to the entire lid.
- Apply dark purple to the outer lower lashline.
- Apply a fuchsia pink all around the eye.
- Blend to soften the edges.
- Use the side of your brush, dip ½ of the brush in purple and the other in pink. Now create small squiggly lines to emulate veins. You should get a gradient effect with the 2 colors.
- Now apply a dark purple around the inner part of the eye and the lower lashline.
- Add a shimmery highlight to the brow bone.
- Now embellish the look with scales. You can use a stencil and create a gradient effect as explained above. I used black and red eyeshadow here.
- Finish with red contacts and special fx blood. Have fun!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!