This is a two part tutorial: today will be the lip tutorial + next week will be the eye tutorial.
This is an editorial dripping or melting lip art look.
For a wearable ombre or gradient lip look, you can just go with steps 1-3 and finish without the lip art if you want too.
Don't forget to come back next week for the smokey eye tutorial to go with this lip look!
- Sleek Makeup Matte Me - Brink Pink
- BH Cosmetics California Makeup Palette Collection: BH Hollywood Palette (purple)
- MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow - Smutty Green
- 3ce Lip Pigment: Red
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin by applying a pink liquid lipstick to lips.
- Apply a purple eyeshadow all over lips to make the lipstick a fuchsia shade and to mattify the lips further.
- Apply a dark green eyeshadow to the center of lips to add depth to the look.
- Now apply a red lip pigment to the center of lips in the desired design. Remember to get creative! Have fun.
Stay tuned for the smokey eye tutorial next week!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!