Hey girls, today I am sharing a tutorial on how to create these dream catcher nails.
I created a dream catcher accent nail which compliments the whole look.
To create this you will need:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start by painting all your nails except the ring with blue creme polish. Paint the ring finger with white creme polish.
2. Create a half moon on the ring finger using a black acrylic paint. Add a concentric half moon along.
3. Add a small concentric semicircle inside the two large half moons. Draw five small lines between the small semicircle and the bigger half moons.
4. Dot gold acrylic paint on the small semicircle. Draw three lines from the half moons. Keep the middle line longer as compared to the other two.
Again dot the gold acrylic paint at the start of the three lines and in between the boundaries of the half moons.
5. Draw small dots and lines around the lines to create the boundaries of the feathers. Keep the middle feather bigger as compared to the other two feathers.
6. Add more lines and dots in the feathers, but don't overfill.
Add small lines in between the black lines using a brown acrylic paint. Also dot the brown acrylic paint between the golden dots.
7. Add the same brown acrylic paint in the feathers. Just make very small strokes.
8. Seal off the manicure using a top coat.
You have your Dream Catcher nails ready.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.