STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply black eyeliner as a base on the inner and outer part of the eyes.
- Apply a black eyeshadow on top of the black liner.
- Apply a cream eyeshadow on the remaining middle part of the eyelid.
- Apply a matte turquoise eyeshadow on the center of the lid.
- Apply a neutral eyeshadow on the crease.
- Apply a shimmery cream eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.
- Darken the eyes by reapplying black eyeliner to the waterline and lower lashline.
- Apply a metallic light blue eyeshadow in the inner corners.
- Line the waterline and upper lashline.
- Apply false lashes.
- Contour and define your features and follow with blush.
- Use a barbie pink lipstick and you're done!
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation - Nc25
- Wet 'n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder-natural
- Benefit Browzing
- Blue Heaven Kajal
- Elf 144 Palette
- Nichido Liquid Liner
- False Lashes From Ebay
- Elf Pressed Powder - Toffee
- Hard Candy Cosmetics Fox In A Box - Spicy And Sweet
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick- Dollhouse Pink
I hope you found this tutorial helpful! Have a nice week girls!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>