Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great and thanks for stopping by.
Today’s nail art is very simple to create. I created this nail art design for beginners as I received many requests to create them. So let’s have a look at this nail art design.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Base color: I chose Avon Simply Pretty Blue Daisy
- Acrylic paints: skin and purple
- Striping nail art brush
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a base coat.
- Apply 2 thin coats of your base color.
- With the help of a toothpick, add 3 dots of acrylic paint in a nude color, to create the guideline for the triangle.
- With the striping nail art brush, connect the dots and fill the triangle in.
- Now take the toothpick again and with purple acrylic paint add 3 dots to create another small triangle inside the big triangle.
- Connect the 3 dots and fill it in with the same acrylic paint.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
- Your nails are done!
I hope you found this tutorial easy to follow and will try out this nail art design.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it.
Have a nice day. Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful! XOXO
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.