Today I present a proposal for the bride.
Makeup is romantic and delicate but emphasizes feminine qualities.
I think each of us will feel good in this makeup look.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply light beige eyeshadow to the the entire eyelid and light orange eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Line your upper outer lashline with violet pencil.
- Blend violet line using light violet eyehadow. Apply this violet eyeshadow to the crease of the outer eyelid.
- Delicately line your upper outer lashline with black pencil. Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply violet eyeshadow to the outer and beige eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline. Blend any harsh edges between the colors.
- Apply a beige pencil to the waterline. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Wheat
- Glazel Eyeshadow: white, light beige, light orange, light violet, beige
- My Secret Satin Touch Kohl #23 Plum
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Deni Carte black pencil
- Paese beige pencil
- MySecret CreateYourLashes Mascara
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Kobo Professional Long Lasting Glass Shine #216 Apricot
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>