I'm back with a new post. I'm using Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette for this look, mainly the Sonic eyeshadow, hence the name of this look, Dark Sonic.
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Nude
- Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'Oro
- Etude House Contour Powder
- San San cosmetic's Cotton Candy Pink
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
- Mumtaz Kajal Liner
- ELF Gel Liner
- MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
- False Lashes
- Pretty Zombie Cosmetics - Dahlia
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base.
- Apply downfall as a transition color.
- Using Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette, apply Bondage to the inner and outer part of the eyes leaving the middle blank.
- Apply Sonic to the middle of the lids. Blend!
- Apply Revolver on the inner and outer part of the eyes to deepen the look.
- Blend it all together and reapply Downfall to the crease.
- Highlight the brow bone and inner corner with Bobby Dazzle.
- Apply black kohl liner to the inner rim of the eyes.
- Apply Sonic to the lower lashline.
- Apply Downfall to the lower lashline to blend out Sonic.
- Line the upper lashline with black liner.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Contour to define the features and highlight to bring out your best features.
- Apply #prettyzombiecosmetics Dahlia lip cream. Voila, the look is complete!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>